How to sign up on WhiteBIT?
You need to create an account on WhiteBIT to start trading and use our exchange’s full range of tools.
The registration process takes only a few minutes. Here is what you need to do:
- Follow the link or click “Sign up” in the upper right corner of the website.
- Enter your e-mail address.
- Create a password and remember you will need it to access your account in the future. We recommend creating a strong password with at least 8 characters. Use uppercase letters, numbers, underscores, and other symbols or a password generator. Then, carefully read and accept the User agreement and click “Continue.”
- Enter the code sent to your e-mail to verify it.
Done! Pass identity verification (KYC) to access the full functionality of the exchange. Otherwise, you will only be able to use the Demo Token. There will be no access to trading, replenishment, and withdrawal.
We recommend you enable 2FA and Anti-phishing for extra protection of your account on WhiteBIT.
How to log into an account on WhiteBIT?
The “Log in” button is in the upper right corner of the website.
Click it, and the login form will show up.
- Make sure you use the correct website’s link — https://whitebit.com.
- Enter your email and password in the form and complete the CAPTCHA if necessary. It is an automated public test to differentiate computers and humans.
- Enter 2FA if enabled. The main or trading page will immediately open if the code is valid.
What does an account on the WhiteBIT exchange consist of?
The button “Account” is in the upper right corner of the website.
It consists of the following sections:
- Identity verification (KYC) is where each WhiteBIT user can provide its verification documents. Users from Ukraine can quickly verify their identity through the Diia app.
Verification is necessary to secure your account and save money. In addition, this procedure unlocks trading, deposits, and withdrawal of crypto assets and government currencies. You must fill out the form and upload photos of your identification document (ID) to pass identity verification. You should also take a selfie with the ID. The whole procedure takes from 3 to 5 minutes.
- “Account settings” is a section where users can create a unique nickname. A username is assigned when registering. You can change it yourself once. In this section, it is also possible to choose the time of auto-logout (from 30 minutes to 7 days or cancel it).
- Security is one of the most crucial account sections. Here you can:
1) Change password. We recommend changing it every 30 days. Choose unique and complex combinations, keep your password safe, and never share it with third parties.
2) Enable two-factor authentication (2FA). 2FA is an additional layer of account security. It ensures that the account owner is the only person who can access it, even if someone knows their password.
3) Enable Anti-phishing. Create a code that every technical letter (money withdrawal, password change, etc.) will contain. This code will confirm that letters come from our exchange.
4) Enable whitelist. Address management allows you to create a list of addresses you know. Cryptocurrency transfers to addresses outside the whitelist will not be possible.
5) See active sessions. They contain an IP address, device, authorization date, time of last activity, and the “Terminate” button to end the session.
Is there a referral program on WhiteBIT?
Yes! It is a bonus program from WhiteBIT. You get 40% of every fee paid by the users you invited. The “Refer a friend” section contains your referral data and user calculator, information about referrals, and payment history. Visit this page for more details on the terms of our referral program.
How to change your account password on WhiteBIT?
Click on the account icon in the upper right corner of the page to find the password. Then, select the “Security” section.
Enter your old password, choose a new one, and fill in all the required fields. Then click “Edit,” complete the CAPTCHA, and enter the 2FA code. You will receive an e-mail notification after changing your password.
Note that you can only withdraw for 72 hours after the password change if two-factor authentication is enabled.