We Get the Holiday, You Get the Prizes
The crypto celebration for our 5th birthday is officially underway! Recognizing that our users are the cornerstone of our success, we’re delighted to present a tasty 2400 USDT giveaway to join in the festivities.
What do you need to do?
- Be signed up for the WhiteBIT exchange and verify your identity if you haven’t yet;
- Follow us on X or Instagram;
- Meet one of the following conditions on X or Instagram:
- In your X profile, quote the tweet about the start of the Promotion and add a text, photo, or video greeting with the #HB_WhiteBIT hashtag.
- In your Instagram Stories, share the post about the start of the Promotion, add the #HB_WhiteBIT hashtag, and additionally publish Instagram Stories with your own text or photo, or video greeting with the #HB_WhiteBIT hashtag. Before the end of the Promotion, pin these Instagram Stories in a separate section with the #HB_WhiteBIT name within their Instagram Highlights. This section should be named #HB_WhiteBIT.
- Important! The number of Instagram Stories with greetings can be unlimited, sharing in Instagram Stories of the Participant’s own posts with greetings is also allowed.
- In the comments under the post about the start of the Promotion on the Instagram page of the WhiteBIT exchange, write “#HB_WhiteBIT is ready” or on the X page of the WhiteBIT exchange, write “#HB_WhiteBIT is ready” and attach a link to their congratulatory tweet.
- Filled out the Google form using the link, where you indicated your nickname on the WhiteBIT exchange and a link to repost the text of the post about the start of the Promotion on Instagram or X of the WhiteBIT exchange.
Start: on the 18th of November at 10 a.m. (UTC)
Finish: on the 30th of November at 5 p.m. (UTC)
Prize pool: 2400 USDT
Announcement of winners: on the 14th of December
That’s it! Begin now, but be sure to read through all the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion before proceeding. We eagerly await your greetings!
Official Terms and Conditions of the “Celebrating” Promotion
The Organizer of the Promotion is WhiteBIT (https://whitebit.com).
Promotion period: from 10 a.m. (UTC) on November 18, 2023, until 5 p.m. (UTC) on November 30, 2023.
The territory of the Promotion: All countries of the world except the following: Afghanistan, American Samoa, US Virgin Islands, Guam, Iran, Yemen, Libya, Palestine, Puerto Rico, Somalia, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, USA, Canada, Syria, Sudan, South Sudan, Transnistria, temporarily occupied territories of Georgia, Nagorno-Karabakh, Northern Cyprus, Spain, Western Sahara, Ambazonia, Kosovo, Republic of Belarus, Russian Federation, temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine.
Participants must ensure that their participation is not prohibited or restricted by the laws or regulations of their country’s jurisdiction. The Organizer reserves the right to check the admissibility of participation in the Promotion of the Participants and, if necessary, may ask to provide proof of residence or location.
The campaign is held with the main goal of popularizing the WhiteBIT brand.
The Promotion is not a game of chance, a lottery, a service in the field of gambling business, or a contest; these Terms are not a public promise of reward.
Information about the Promotion is provided based on advertising rights.
Participants of the Promotion are adult citizens of non-prohibited countries (that is, except those specified above) or other persons who are legally present in the territory of such countries and who have fulfilled the following Terms:
- Signed up for the WhiteBIT website or are already users of the WhiteBIT exchange and have passed the identity verification (KYC) procedure;
- Subscribed to the official pages X or Instagram of the WhiteBIT exchange;
- Met one of the following conditions on X or Instagram:
- In their X profile, quoted the tweet about the start of the Promotion and added a text, photo, or video greeting with the “#HB_WhiteBIT” hashtag.
- In their Instagram Stories, shared the post about the start of the Promotion, adding the #HB_WhiteBIT hashtag and additionally published Instagram Stories with their own text, photo, or video greeting with the #HB_WhiteBIT hashtag. Before the end of the Promotion, pinned these Instagram Stories in a separate section with the #HB_WhiteBIT name within their Instagram Highlights and named this section as #HB_WhiteBIT. Important! The number of Instagram Stories with greetings can be unlimited. Sharing in Instagram Stories of the Participant’s own posts with greetings is also allowed.
- In the comments under the post about the start of the Promotion on the Instagram page of the WhiteBIT exchange, wrote “#HB_WhiteBIT is ready” or on the X page of the WhiteBIT exchange, wrote “#HB_WhiteBIT is ready” and attached a link to their congratulatory tweet.
- Filled out the Google form using the link, where indicated their nickname on the WhiteBIT exchange, and attached a link to the repost of the post about the start of the Promotion on Instagram or X of the WhiteBIT exchange.
Important! Only Instagram profiles that meet the following conditions can participate in the Promotion:
- The account has at least 12 posts published, with intervals of at least 5 days between each post.
- The account has an avatar and more than 100 followers.
- The account must stay public during the activity (until the Winners’ announcement).
The Terms of the Promotion must be fulfilled within the conduction period.
IMPORTANT! During participation in the Promotion, signing up on the exchange several times (using several accounts) is forbidden. Participants with multiple accounts will be disqualified. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, each Participant may sign up only once (have only one account). The use of multiple accounts (multi-accounts) or cooperation with affiliated users to manipulate orders is prohibited and will result in the closure of all accounts without the owner’s consent. In case of detection of the creation of multiple accounts, the Organizer reserves the right to close the second created account and any subsequent multi-accounts.
Any personal data of the Participants of the Promotion is processed to ensure participation in the Promotion, marketing relations, advertising relations, tax relations, and relations in the accounting field.
Employees, representatives, or agents of the Organizer and their relatives (first and second degree of consanguinity) are not entitled to participate in the Promotion. If, at the time of accounting for the Prize, it is established that the person who participated in the Promotion cannot be a Participant of the Promotion in accordance with these Terms, such a person shall not be granted the right to receive the Prize.
Participants of the Promotion who have fulfilled all the Conditions can become Winners of the Main Prize Fund, which is 1200 USDT, namely 15 USDT each (hereinafter referred to as the Main Prize) or a part of the Additional Prize Fund, which is 1200 USDT — 60 USDT each (hereinafter referred to as the Additional Prize) (hereinafter collectively referred to as the Prizes).
The maximum possible total number of Promotion Winners is 100 people, of which 80 people will share the Main Prize Fund, and 20 people will share the Additional Prize Fund.
One Winner may receive only one Main or one Additional Prize from the Main or Additional Prize Funds.
Based on the results of the Promotion in the period from November 30, 2023, to December 14, 2023, inclusive, the Organizer forms a list of Participants who meet the Promotion Terms.
The Winners of the Promotion, who will receive the Main Prize, will be determined on December 14, 2023, using the random.org service, automatically among all Participants of the Promotion who have fulfilled its Terms. The winners who will receive the Grand Prize are determined by the rating (place in the list on the https://www.random.org/ service).
Another 20 Winners will be able to receive a Prize from the Additional Prize Fund — 60 USDT each. The winners who will receive the Additional Prize will be selected by the degree of creativity of greetings by the founder of the WhiteBIT exchange, Volodymyr Nosov.
On December 14, 2023, the list of Main and Additional Prize Winners will be published in this article on the WhiteBIT blog (https://blog.whitebit.com), as well as a screen recording video of the process of determining the Grand Prize Winners will be published on the WhiteBIT YouTube channel on December 14, 2023.
The Organizer accrues the Prizes to the Main Balances of the Winners on the WhiteBIT exchange within 7 working days from the day following the publication of the list of Winners on the WhiteBIT blog, no later than 29.12.2023 inclusively.
Winners of the Promotion will be informed about the winnings by e-mail to the e-mail address specified during signing up on the https://whitebit.com website within 5 business days after the Prizes have been credited to the Winners’ Main balances on the WhiteBIT exchange.
The Winner receives the Prize for free. The Prize cannot be replaced. The Winner of the Promotion has no right to demand any other compensation from the Organizer.
The Organizer bears no warranty obligations regarding the Prize received within the framework of this Promotion and under the conditions specified in these Terms and Conditions.
In case of not receiving the Prize, if the Winner was entitled to it, or in case of any other difficulties, the Winner should contact online support on the https://whitebit.com website, to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the Organizer’s agents via online chat no later than 29.12.2023 inclusively. If the Winner does not apply within the specified period, including in the case of non-receipt of the Prize, such Winner loses the right to receive it.
The Winners determined by the Promotion results cannot transfer the rights to receive the Prize to third parties.
The Winner of the Promotion is entitled to refuse the Prize.
The Organizer does not compensate for the additional expenses of the Winner related to the receipt of the Prize. Taxation of the income of the Winners who received the Prize is carried out in accordance with the current legislation of the countries of Participants.
At the same time, by their participation in the Promotion, the Participants of the Promotion confirm their consent to the use of their surnames and names without financial compensation, as well as their agreement to comply with other Conditions of the Promotion. The Winners confirm their consent to provide advertising interviews about participation in the Promotion in the media, including on radio and television, as well as to be photographed for producing graphic materials without paying them any monetary compensation. All exclusive intellectual property rights to such interviews and photographs will belong to the Organizer.
The Organizer reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion. In case of any changes, information about this will be provided on the https://whitebit.com website and Organizer’s social networks.
The Organizer does not enter into disputes that may arise between the Promotion’s Participants concerning the Prize. In situations that allow an ambiguous interpretation of these Terms and/or issues not regulated by these Terms, the Organizer of the Promotion makes the final decision in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of the countries of Participants. In this case, the decision of the Organizer of the Promotion is final and not subject to appeal.
The Organizer of the Promotion is not responsible for the operation of the services of telecommunications companies, postal communication, in particular e-mail, for any errors of the employees of any enterprises/institutions/organizations that ensure the exchange of information between the Participants of the Promotion and the Organizer, or the circumstances as a result of which postal items did not arrive, arrived late, were lost or damaged; or as a result of which the Promotion Participant did not receive the corresponding Prize.
In case of any discrepancy or inaccuracy in the translation of the multiple languages used in the Promotion, the English translation shall be deemed valid and supersede all other versions.