Price Alerts: Control the Market with Customized Notifications
A million-dollar update! Chasing the same price all over again is an interesting adventure, but you get tired of it quickly. We’ve added a price alert feature to simplify your hunt, save your time, and make trading more convenient!
Now, in the mobile app, you can set up alerts for the price dynamics of a specific asset. As soon as the desired indicator is reached, you’ll receive notifications. Within this new feature, you can choose the type of price alert and the frequency of receiving it.
What types of price alerts are there?
- Price Reached: The price has reached the user-defined growth or decline indicator;
- Lower Than: The price has fallen to the user-defined level;
- Greater Than: The price has risen to the user-defined level;
- Decrease by % in 24h: The price has dropped by the percentage specified by the user;
- Increase by % in 24h: The price has increased by the percentage specified by the user.
In addition, the alert feature allows you to adjust their frequency in several options:
- Once Only: A notification that triggers once and then disappears from the active list;
- Once a Day: A notification that triggers once a day based on the specified alert conditions. It works for 90 days;
- Always: This type of notification triggers every time the specified alert conditions are met. It also works for 90 days.
To set up notifications, go to the “Markets” section, open the desired trading pair, and click on the alarm clock icon in the top right corner of the screen. In the new window, click on “Add Notification” and configure the settings according to your needs.
Read instruction in Help Center.
Open the mobile app right now and optimize your hunt for the price of your dreams in just two clicks. Happy hunting!