Meet the true crypto travelers
Thank you for joining our Crypto voyage! The winners were determined among the users that have:
- signed up on our exchange;
- passed the identity verification;
- followed us on Instagram or Twitter;
- scored over 60% correct answers in our quiz.
Here are our lucky winners:
Here is the list of the correct answers:
- Mining in China is illegal.
- The countries with the biggest interest in cryptocurrencies ranked from 1 to 4 according to Chainalysis: Vietnam, India, Pakistan, and Ukraine.
- The famous NFT artist Beeple was born in Wisconsin (USA).
- A country with green mining only is Iceland.
- The home city of the world’s first NFT art museum is Seattle.
- In Nigeria, the government banned bank trading in crypto.
- The Bitcoin City does not exist. Plans to build this city have been announced recently.
- The percentage of the asset transfer tax in India is 30%.
- Universities that provide official cryptocurrency and blockchain courses are MIT and Stanford University.
- The Brazilian government named cryptocurrency “so-called virtual currencies” and does not yet control its operation.
The winners will receive the rewards within 5 business days after their determination.
Keep an eye out
It’s worth giving a shot
20 July 2022
🪙 Cuprum Coin wants to be in your pocket 🪙
13 September 2022