The Updated Design of the WhiteBIT Mobile App: What Is New?
Meet the improved design of our mobile application! We have added new features that make it even easier and more convenient to trade and manage assets. In this article, you will find out what has changed and what features have become available in the updated version of the app.
Once you open the app, you will see the main page where you can get to know the main features and instantly go to the desired section.
- The amount available on your balance in the equivalent of BTC and USDT is displayed at the top of the page.
- You can go to the account section by clicking on the corresponding icon in the upper left corner.
- By clicking on the search icon in the upper right corner, you can look for the desired trading pair.
- There is a quick access bar below the displayed balance. By clicking on the appropriate button, you will be redirected to the desired section:
✔️ “Deposit” (depositing assets);
✔️ “Exchange” (quick exchange of fiat and crypto);
✔️ “Support” (turning for help to our customer support specialist);
✔️ “AML” (checking if addresses are involved in money laundering).
- Below, there is a carousel of banners. By clicking on them, you will be able to learn more about the products & activities held on our exchange.
- You can find the info on the trending cryptocurrencies, such as their rate and trading chart, at the bottom of the page.
- The bottom tab bar contains the updated version of the menu with the main sections of the app. Now, such sections as “Main”, “Markets”, “Trade”, and “Wallet” are displayed here.
There have also been minor changes in this section. Now, users can specify the amount of the asset for placing an order in percentage terms.
From now on, you can trade with up to 5x leverage right on the mobile app! This feature is available in the “Trade” section. You can monitor your Margin balance in the Wallet section.
Currently, 12 pairs are available for margin trading. Those are ETH/BTC, BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT, EOS/USDT, XLM/USDT, XRP/USDT, LTC/USDT, BCH/USDT, LINK/USDT, TRX/USDT, SHIB/USDT, and SOL/USDT.
Managing assets has become even easier:
- The section contains three tabs representing “Main”, “Trade”, and “Margin” balances.
- The quick access panel displays such buttons as “Deposit”, “Withdraw”, and “Transfer”.
- When you click on the eye icon, the balance amount will be hidden behind asterisks.