The Updated WhiteBIT Code Page: Features Overview
The new design of the WhiteBIT Code page is already available! A WhiteBIT Code is a free alphanumeric code with the assets packaged in it. It allows you to transfer crypto and fiat to other users and buy & sell crypto on the Bitcoin Global P2P platform. WhiteBIT Codes can be exchanged via partner services.
In this article, we will tell you which sections have appeared, how to create and activate a WhiteBIT code, as well as what is needed to get a Demo Token.
For the convenience of users, we have created various categories. By selecting one, you will open the corresponding page for managing codes:
- “Create Сode”;
- “Activate Сode”;
- “Codes” (“All codes”, “Created”, “Used”);
- “Get Demo Token”.
How to create a code?
To create a WhiteBIT Code, go to the Create Code section on the Codes page.
- Select the currency and indicate the amount for which you want to generate a code.
- Secure your code with a password and add a description only you will see (optional). Remember or write down your password so as not to lose it.
- Click “Create” and enter the verification code sent to your e-mail.
- If you have activated two-factor authentication, you will also need to enter the 2FA code.
Once the code is created, you will be redirected to the page where you can see the information about the code, download a PDF, or go to the code history section. There is also a QR code that can be scanned to activate your WhiteBIT Code.
How to activate a code?
If you receive a code from another user, you can activate it as follows:
- In the Activate Сode section, enter the code in the appropriate field.
- If the code is secured with a password, enter it as well.
- Click “Activate Code”.
Done! You will see a message about the successful activation of the code, indicating the amount for which it was created. You can immediately go to the Main Balance page by clicking the corresponding button.
In the Codes section, you can view information on the created and activated codes. For the convenience of searching, you can filter the codes by currency and date. Alternatively, you can copy and paste the code into the search field on the right.
Next to each code, there is its date of creation and current status: “Available” or “Used” (with the activation date). Click “Details” next to the code status to get information about the code.
How to get a Demo Token?
Demo Tokens are free virtual assets that can be used to learn how to trade on the exchange and try out various strategies. To get a Demo Token:
- Go to the Get Demo Token section.
- Copy the selected code (DBTC or DUSDT).
- Close the pop-up and proceed to activation.
- Paste the code into the appropriate field and click “Activate”.
All set! You can click on the Trade tab at the top of the site page and go trading.
Manage assets easily with WhiteBIT Codes!