Everything You Need to Know About WB Network Foundation
We are excited to announce that we are launching the WB Network Foundation grant program. Its purpose is to find new projects that will use our platform to bring their ideas to life. You will help us expand, and we will support your development. Let’s talk about all the ins and outs of the new program!
About us and our mission
WhiteBIT is one of the largest European crypto exchanges created in 2018. We prioritize safety, transparency, and constant development. We think that blockchain is the technology of the future and do everything to make it available for everyone. That is why we have created WB Network, our own blockchain that can be implemented in everyday life to make it easier and better.
We know how complex new technologies can be, so we aim to remove the barriers between people and the crypto industry by creating user-friendly products for both professionals and beginners.
What is WB Network Foundation?
It is a grant program for projects with the same goals as ours. Namely the popularisation and implementation of blockchain and Web3 technologies. The projects must be useful, but we don’t restrict participants in formats: it can be an interesting tool, successful implementation of our products into business, etc. We are ready to work with developers, designers, scientists, teachers, public figures, and many others. Your project can be in any phase of development as long as it corresponds with WB Network’s values. Early stages, Proof of Concept (PoC), or with significant progress: we love them all. However, it is even better if it can be applied in real sectors of the economy.
What types of grants are there?
As of now, we distinguish two types of WB Network Foundation grants:
- For startups. This option is great for new projects, startups, and individuals. The grants in this category are smaller, but the application process is hassle-free, and we deliver a decision in approximately 2-4 weeks.
- For businesses. This type is perfect for ambitious and large-scale projects. In this case, we don’t impose funding constraints. However, your project will undergo a thorough review process, including the possibility of scope adjustments, to ensure it reaches its full potential.
What stages does a project need to go through to receive our grant?
There are four main stages every project faces within our grant program:
- Application. First, you need to fill out a form on our website and provide a detailed description of your project’s goals, plans, and motivation behind it.
- Project evaluation. If your project fits our requirements, we will initiate an in-depth review. We may ask for additional info or offer some changes.
- Decision-making. After the offer is finalized, we will decide on the grant based on our evaluation and the assessment of our advisors. The wait time depends on many factors and may take up to a few months.
- Activation. At this point, we sign all the documents, and you receive the grant. You will have a contact person who will help you with the project development.
If you think your project fits our requirements and you are eager to make a difference, take your chance to change the world for the better!