The Details of the New Markets Tab Explained
We are pleased to announce that we have added a separate section to view current information on trading pairs and assets of our exchange. Thanks to Markets finding the necessary data becomes even more convenient! Now, instead of looking for the right pair in the special field of the Trade page, you can do it on the Home page in a few clicks. Let’s take a closer look.
To find the section, open the Home page of the exchange and click on the All markets button under the top five markets shown.
A section will open with a list of all available pairs of our platform. Pairs are automatically divided into Trade and New. The new pair will be in the New section for 7 days from the date of its appearance on the exchange. Adding a pair to the Favorites section is only available for registered users. You will also be able to sort pairs by category:
- National currency
Each pair has the following indicators:
- the price at which the trade is conducted;
- minimum and maximum price;
- market chart;
- the Trade button.
What to pay attention to?
- Minimum, maximum, and volume metrics are available over a 24-hour period.
- Pairs that are available for margin trading are marked with 100х.
- The new pairs are marked green.
How to search effectively?
- You can find the right pair by a ticker or by the full name of the cryptocurrency, such as BTC or Bitcoin.
- You can enable a specific filter and search within the filtered list. Furthermore, you can turn on the filter after entering search parameters.
- Pairs are sorted by the indicators: Price, Dynamics, and Volume.
Enjoy a convenient search in the new Markets tab!