🧠 Blockchain and Crypto Educational Resources 🧠
Although the interest in cryptocurrencies is swiftly growing globally, there are still quite a few quality educational resources. We’ve prepared a list of credible sources to save your time.
A popular online educational platform, Coursera offers more than 20 courses on crypto, blockchain, and related topics. Most of the courses are for beginners. However, some require a certain level of knowledge in the area to start.
💡 Other free courses:
- The “Introduction to Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain” course on Udemy
It is great for beginners who aim not only for quick trading profit but also for a better understanding of crypto and its current or future role in global finance.
- The “Introduction to Hyperledger Blockchain Technologies” from EdX
It is suitable for beginners. This course tells about blockchain technology. Although the material is free, you will be offered to pay $99 to get a verified EdX certificate.
If you are not into courses, visit Swissquote, where you can educate in different ways. The portal offers:
- cryptocurrency eBooks by Swissquote experts;
- infographics showing how crypto took over its current position and predicting future prospects;
- articles by Swissquote experts;
- quick crypto profiles (a brief description of the 23 most popular digital assets on a single webpage).