Everything you need to know about deposits and withdrawals
What is a deposit?
A deposit is a replenishment of any currency on the Total Balance of WhiteBIT.
How can I make a deposit or withdrawal?
Deposit and withdrawal are available for more than 126 cryptocurrencies* and 3 types of state currency (USD, EUR, UAH).
*You can see the entire list of cryptocurrencies on the System page of our website.
WhiteBIT supports the following payment services for state currencies:
- AdvCash (USD, UAH, EUR)
- Visa/Mastercard (UAH)
- Mercuryo (EUR, ARS, BRL, CHF, GBP, GHS, IDR, ILS, JPY, KES, KRW, MXN, NGN, NOK, PLN, EK, TRY, TZS, UAH, UGX, USD, VND, ZAR)
- GEO Pay Account (UAH)
How to make a deposit or withdrawal?
- Go to the Balance page.
- Select the desired currency, click “Deposit” or “Withdraw”.
- To deposit: after clicking “Deposit”, you will be automatically redirected to a form, where you can change the asset or go directly to the Live Trading page. You can also see the following information about the selected asset: total balance, amount in orders, and main balance. On the right side, you need to copy the address of the wallet or create a new one. Next, go to the wallet you want to make a deposit from and enter the copied address. Done!
- To withdraw: on the right side of the same form, you need to enter the address you want to withdraw to and indicate the amount. The field “Total (Ticker)” will show the amount charged from your account. Press “Withdrawal request”. That’s it!
After creating a withdrawal request, you will have to confirm it from your email.
Are there any fees?
There are deposit fees. All information about the fees can be found on the Fee Schedule page.
How long is a transaction processed?
Deposit: the number of confirmations + 10 minutes.
Any transaction is required to receive a network confirmation. The number of confirmations for each cryptocurrency is different, as is their tracking explorer. You can also find all the information here.
Where can I see my transactions?
They are displayed on your Total Balance.
What if I haven’t received my transaction?
If a deposit does not appear on your balance page or the withdrawal status does not change after 24 hours, please contact our support team. To do this, you need to create a Ticket on the website.
*for quicker processing of your request, it should include:
- the mail you’ve used to create your account
- your problem/question
- transaction hash